The Landlord`s Pension
Invest your pension in property before and after age 55.
Tax free property investing is possible by using money in a pension to buy or invest in property.
Visit stand 78 to learn more and discover:
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Investing in property with just £35,000
- Protecting your capital with a legal first charge
- Pooling pensions with family / business partners
- Increase buying power with a pension mortgage
- Buying and investing in property with a SIPP
- Invest before and after age 55
- Learn about pension-property development
- Avoid stock maket confusion and volatility
- Reduce annual fees by taking control
Company Directors - are your liquid company funds earning you 6% per year? Visit us to find out how we can help. (Minimum investment £35,000)
Our successful business is demonstrated in a proven track record, we have helped over 1,000 people to invest in property since 2004.
Visit our website to see interviews and testimonials from existing and former investors.