United States Permanent Residency Through Investment:
Over 4,400 families from over 74 different countries trust CMB Regional Centers in their U.S. immigration pursuit. To date, over 2,200 investors have achieved I-526 approvals and over 425 CMB investors have received their I-829 approval/permanent green cards. Investors in multiple CMB EB-5 partnerships have already seen a return of their capital investment.
CMB is a leader in the EB-5/Regional Center industry. To date, CMB EB-5 partnerships represent over $2.4 Billion in capital investment in 50 EB-5 partnerships across the United States. This EB-5 investor capital is only a portion of the $9.2 Billion in matching public and private funds that has led to the creation of well over 140,285 new American jobs.
- 4,400 Families from over 74 countries trust CMB Regional Centers in Their Immigration Pursuit
- Over 2,200 I-526 Approvals (Temporary Green Card)
- Over 425 I-829 Approvals (Permanent Green Card)
- $125 Million in Returned Capital by Borrowers
- Repayment Within Multiple EB-5 Partnerships
- $2.4 Billion in EB-5 Capital Investment
- $9.2 Billion in Public and Private Funds
- $11.6 Billion in Overall Investment in Public and Private Funds
- Over 140,285 New American Jobs Created